TCP End Fitting
Our end fitting uses a simple and proven clamping method and enables pipe termination within hours at any location in the world, onshore and offshore. The clamping method avoids having to terminate individual reinforcement layers and can be applied at any point in a pipe. This leads to key benefits:
For Oil & Gas:
- Our pipe can be terminated offshore and thus be pulled through J-tubes offshore without the end fitting attached; the end-fitting is installed afterwards. This permits the use of smaller J-tube diameters which reduces weight, cost and makes retrofitting on existing platforms much easier. Especially in brownfield projects this is a major advantage
- The pipe can be cut to length in the field, providing superior flexibility and de-risking the project
- In conjunction with the Jumper on Demand concept the simple end-fitting enable quick and flexible installation of multiple jumpers offshore, for instance all MEG jumpers or chemical well treatment jumpers in a subsea development
- In case of damage, a field repair is easily made
- The concept allows for easy pull in of TCP into the tower of offshore wind turbines, allowing quick hook up inside the tower
The end fitting consists of a metal composite interface and a client-specified flange. Flange systems available today include API, ANSI and compact flanges. We supply in a variety of materials including carbon steel, 316 stainless steel, super duplex and inconel. All our end fittings can be equipped with ancillaries, such as bend restrictors or bend stiffeners.We provide teams for local termination of pipe offshore, and provide training for our clients to perform termination themselves.
Click on the links to watch the videos of the (horizontal) Installation of a TCP End Fitting and the machining of the inner liner prior to end fitting assembly.