In Q1 2020, Strohm has been awarded a contract by Subsea 7, to supply 2 TCP Jumper Spools for MEG service for Woodside in Australia, for the Julimar-Brunello phase 2 project. The TCP Jumper Spools are based on a standard high end design, available on stock. The standard 2 inch, 10,000 psi design in EGF/PE material is suitable for multiple applications up to 65 degrees Celsius. The client’s design pressure is 461 bar, for 25 years design life.
The TCP Jumper Spools will be delivered in Q1 2021, spooled onto a subsea deployment frame from Strohm’s factory in IJmuiden. The TCP Jumper Spools will be deployed in the Julimar field, located approximately 200 km offshore North Western Australia.
Key system characteristics
- Spooled onto a subsea deployment frame from Strohm's factory
- Fully fitted with all ancillaries and ready for installation
- Diverless connectors and bending restrictors
- Non-corrosive, lightweight, flexible
- Spoolable with a small minimum bend radius
- Inner Diameter: 2"
- Pressure rating: 461 bar
- Temperature: suitable up to 65 degC
- Length: 2 x 100 m