In Q1 2020, Strohm was awarded a contract by Subsea 7, to supply 2 TCP Jumper Spools for MEG service for Woodside in Australia, for the Julimar-Brunello phase 2 project. The TCP Jumper Spools are based on a standard high end design, available on stock. The standard 2 inch, 10,000 psi design in EGF/PE material is suitable for multiple applications up to 65°C. The client’s design pressure is 461 bar, for 25 years design life.
The TCP Jumper Spools were delivered in Q1 2021, spooled onto a subsea deployment frame from Strohm’s factory in IJmuiden. The TCP Jumper Spools will be deployed in the Julimar field, located approximately 200 km offshore North Western Australia.
Key system characteristics
- Spooled onto a subsea deployment frame from Strohm's factory
- Fully fitted with all ancillaries and ready for installation
- Diverless connectors and bending restrictors
- Non-corrosive, lightweight, flexible
- Spoolable with a small minimum bend radius
- Inner Diameter: 2"
- Pressure rating: 461 bar
- Temperature: suitable up to 65°C
- Length: 2 x 100 m