You like having a diverse job? Great! We and this job offers you exactly that. You can be our project support coordinator (champion)!
How will you spend your days?
Good question! No day will be the same. That we can assure you. You have passion and enthusiasm to support your colleagues on projects, driving and delivering business improvement. The company has a strong can-do mentality. As part of the team you have an excellent ability to demonstrate initiative and optimism in achieving results. Excellent engagement and communication skills come naturally to you, and you thrive in a culture of continuous learning and development. As the projects coordinator you will be supporting the project managers and engineers in their daily activities and will be an integral part of the project teams and responsible for coordination of many internal and external activities.
Responsibilities will entail:
- Coordination of procurement/subcontracting activities for the project, including supplier registrations, purchase order preparations, expediting and inspections
- Administration of project communication
- Preparation of logistical documentation like commercial invoices, packing lists, certificates of origin
- Supporting the project managers and the business in collating and collecting data for progress reporting. Ensure that you get the information that is required on time
- Supporting role as part of the project teams, undertaking a wide range of activities to enable the successful implementation of various project work and any administrative tasks
- Other general administrative tasks
- It is an all-round job where no day is the same. You will be an essential part of the project teams and a crucial element to get the job done.
Who are we looking for?
Well, if you are:
- Driven and dare to take on responsibility
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- Eager to learn and grow with the company
- Good with computers and MS Office
- Proactive and like to take initiative
Does it sound like you? Read more about the team you can be part of…
About Strohm and the team
Strohm is an exciting, growing and diverse organization, with the goal to deploy new TCP technologies in the energy arena. At Strohm you are can be part of the energy transition from the heart, from serving traditional offshore developments in the Oil and Gas sphere to future developments in CCUS and Hydrogen transport. The Project Management Office is headed by the Head of Projects and consists of project managers, project support roles and the quality department. Together with the rest of the Strohm organization we ensure projects are delivered safely, with high quality, on time and within budget.
Starting date: As soon as you can
Salary: Starting at €2500 per month based on fulltime employment
Holiday days: 32 days per year if you work fulltime