About the job
The role of Production Engineer is to ensure TCP (Thermoplastic Composite Pipe) is produced efficiently with the required quality. You do this by taking responsibility for various manufacturing activities.
For this position we are specifically looking for candidates with experience in polymer extrusion to further develop our extrusion capabilities.
- Improve quality and efficiency of polymer tube extrusion and polymer coating
- Support the work preparation department with execution of extrusion and composite melt fusion (in-house developed)
- Create work instructions
- Participate in Risk Assessments, FMEA's
- Implement standardized ways of working
- Train colleagues in new ways of working
- Participate in internal development and commercial Project teams
- Internal communication with work preparation, operators, QESH engineers, suppliers, project engineers and project teams
Skills and experiences
- Bachelor's degree in Polymer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar
- 5 years working experience in polymer extrusion
- Experience with PE, PA12 and/or PVDF is of advantage
- English and Dutch language mandatory
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma is of advantage
- We offer you a role within a dynamic, growing and innovative company
- You will work in a pleasant, open and challenging work place with enthusiastic colleagues
- Salary indication will be based on your relevant knowledge and work experience
- Airborne Oil & Gas has its own pension scheme
- We offer 32 holidays based on fulltime
- You will be stationed at our office in Ijmuiden
About the company
Strohm is an exciting and diverse organization, with the goal to deploy new TCP technologies in the energy arena. At Strohm you are part of the energy transition from the heart, from serving traditional offshore developments in the Oil and Gas sphere to future developments in CCUS and Hydrogen transport. Together with the rest of the Strohm organization we ensure projects are delivered safely, with high quality, on time and within budget, and specifically within operations ensuring that Strohm has the most reliable and efficient plant and equipment to execute commercial projects and R&D..
You will be part of the Production Engineering Team. The team is a multi-disciplinary team of engineers that carries out and optimizes the TCP manufacturing processes and works closely with the production operators. The team also provides production support and operator training, and team members are assigned to a cross-department project team that is responsible for delivering commercial projects to customers.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third party applications are not appreciated.