CAD Technician - Operations
We are growing and evolving continuously and so we need you. Can we welcome you at Strohm as our new CAD Technician?
What will you do?
You, as CAD Technician at Strohm, will be based in IJmuiden the Netherlands. You will be responsible for the production and update of detailed part drawings and GA’s based on 3D CAD models. Working closely with the operations engineering team you will be involved in upgrades to existing manufacturing equipment, new process concepts and factory layouts for an ambitious series of plant expansion projects. You will be the “gatekeeper” for the CAD system to ensure other users utilize the correct templates and approved processes for part and drawing creation.
About Strohm and the team
Strohm is an exciting and diverse organisation, with the goal to deploy new TCP technologies in the energy arena. At Strohm you are part of the energy transition from the heart, from serving traditional offshore developments in the Oil and Gas sphere to future developments in CCUS and Hydrogen transport. Together with the rest of the Strohm organization we ensure projects are delivered safely, with high quality, on time and within budget, and specifically within operations ensuring that Strohm has the most reliable and efficient plant and equipment to execute commercial projects and R&D.
Who are you?
- Resilient and disciplined
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Strong team player
- Consistently demonstrate a smart business mind and the intellectual curiosity about new and better ways at Strohm
- Minimum of three years' experience as a CAD Technician in a technical environment
- Experience with Creo between versions V4 and V7
- Experience Windchill or similar PLM system (desirable)
- Excellent communication written and verbal in English
- Basic in Dutch sufficient to interact with operators
- Technical MTS qualification.