About the job
Strohm is upgrading and expanding its production plant for production of Thermoplastic Composite Pipe (TCP). The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for providing effective, intrinsic safe solutions to improve the long term reliability and predictability of the production equipment that manufactures Thermoplastic Composite Pipe (TCP). The expected solutions are in the areas of scheduled-/condition-based maintenance, equipment design, standard operating procedures etc.. You will join the Asset Management team consisting of several maintenance technicians, maintenance planners/work preparers and Asset Manager.
- Development, design and continuous improvement of the Maintenance Plan;
- Optimizing the ERP system for Asset Management;
- Development and implementation of intrinsic safe troubleshooting-, diagnosis- & repair tools/methods;
- Training the Asset Management staff and Maintenance Operators, incl. hands-on at the shop floor;
- Acquiring & processing equipment performance data for Predictive & Condition Based Maintenance and Root Cause Analysis;
- Predict, monitor, report and follow-up the effects of (improved) scheduled maintenance activities.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical-, mechanical, or preferably maintenance engineering;
- Preferably 5 years’ experience in maintenance engineering;
- Knowledge of Industrial IT in maintenance applications;
- Knowledge of relevant HSE legislation & (industry) standards;
- Technical skills and hands-on experience to assist on the shop floor and the work shop;
- Problem solving capability;
- Team player;
- Written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and in English.
Before entering into an employment agreement, Strohm requires that (potential) employees provide a VOG (Declaration on Behaviour).
- We offer you a role within a dynamic, growing and innovative company;
- You will work in a pleasant, open and challenging work place with enthusiastic colleagues;
- Salary indication will be based on your relevant knowledge and work experience;
- Strohm has its own pension scheme;
- We offer 32 holidays based on fulltime;
- You will be stationed at our office and production plant in IJmuiden;
About the company
Strohm is a young and dynamic company that designs and manufactures high-end Thermoplastic Composite Pipe (TCP) for the oil and gas industry. The head office is near Amsterdam in The Netherlands, with offices in Houston and Kuala Lumpur. The company is constantly developing. We are a young multinational, operating world-wide, currently employing 17 nationalities. TCP is a revolutionary product that enables Strohm to become an important supplier to the oil and gas industry. The application of TCP allows for change of the current ways of working and enables more cost efficient project execution. The atmosphere at Strohm is enterprising, pioneering and collegial, together we are building a unique product.