Do you like to deliver accurate work and want to manage large information flows? Then you could become our Document Controller. As a Document Controller within Strohm you are working directly in the project teams to allow effective control and exchange information, you will be our spider-in-the-web to be able control all documentation flows effectively, both internal and external.
What are your main responsibilities?
You, as Document Controller are responsible for:
- Overall document control for the projects, i.e. internal and external project documentation, like client and vendor documentation
- Control and administration of the Master Document Registers
- Preparing of progress reports regarding the status of project and vendor documentation ✓ Direct contact with client and vendor document control representatives
- Sending and receiving of document transmittals
- Development of internal document control framework
- Preparation and assembly of final project data books
- Support preparation of documentation and perform documentation quality control (e.g. layouts, document numbers and templates used).
- Administration of project documentation templates
What functional competencies do we hope you will have?
- 2 years of work experience in an administrative role, including document control systems ✓ Initiative, team player & strong communication skills
- Excellent command of English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- Excellent command of MSWord and MS Excel
- Familiar with exchange platforms for secure document transfer
About Strohm and the team
Strohm is an exciting, growing and diverse organization, with the goal to deploy new TCP technologies in the energy arena. At Strohm you are can be part of the energy transition from the heart, from serving traditional offshore developments in the Oil and Gas sphere to future developments in CCUS and Hydrogen transport. The Project Management Office is headed by the Head of Projects and consists of Project Managers, project support roles and the quality department. Together with the rest of the Strohm organization we ensure projects are delivered safely, with high quality, on time and within budget.
Starting date: As soon as you can
Salary: Salary range between 2300 euro per month and 3100 euro based on fulltime employment and experience level
Holiday days: 32 days per year if you work fulltime