TCP is highly competitive in the deepwater riser market compared to Flexible Pipe and Rigid Steel.
- TCP Riser enables free hanging catenary solution as preferred by Petrobras. Other configurations such as steep wave or riser towers are possible as well
- 50% top tension reduction results in FPSO benefits such as simpler riser pull in, riser balcony, mooring system and increased gas handling capacity
TCP is cost-effective in lengths up to 20 km when compared to carbon steel.
- Highly competitive compared to carbon steel up to 20 km, longer compared to CRA steel
- Less seabed preparation required
- Comparison favorable against Zaplock, flexible pipe and welded carbon steel
TCP has a strong competitive advantage in jumper spools.
- Flexible and fast, leading to shorter time to first oil
- Jumper on Demand provide unique, fast track opportunities