Corporate Technical Recruiter
Due to business growth Strohm has an opportunity for an Corporate Technical Recruiter who will help build a high performing organization. As a Recruiter you are responsible to deliver a comprehensive service to the business.
About this job
Similar to the Strohm organization the HR department is developing. You work on establishing a solid (administrative and organizational) basis.
Together with business line management you will be responsible for all recruitment relating to our production staff , high qualified (MSc / PHD) engineering staff , management and support staff. As we are a fast growing and international company, working within the HR team offers lots of challenges and opportunities for professional growth.
Sparring with managers and team leaders, both solicited and unsolicited, to match the performance of matters such as public employment, job, within the rules of the organization.
The Recruiter is responsible for handling and coordinating a few other HR related matters within allocated departments in line with the company and HR objectives. In this role you will report to the HR Manager.
- • Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives
- • Coordinate search and selection processes and channels
- • Execute pre-screen, verify references, job interviews
- • Advice management on recruitment process, trends and vision
- • Build up and maintain an international network and pool of talent
- • Report on Recruitment processes and provide key recruitment data and KPI’s
- • The role will range from recruitment, on boarding, developing to overseeing and supporting key operational HR activities. Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks; strengthen the employment brand by providing great candidate experience for every candidate from application stage to offer
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of at least 5-7 years of successfully operating in oil & gas and/or engineering organizations
- Able to cope with unpredictable situations and change
- Able to create a “peer” relationship with managers and team leaders in order to influence their people plans
Competences and attributes
- Acts as if the business is his/her own
- Consistently demonstrates a smart business mind and the intellectual curiosity about new and better ways at Strohm
- You have a methodical and well organized approach to work and are able to prioritize work and work accurately
- Establishes ambitious performance objectives
- Sets clear priorities and focuses time and energy on important priorities
- Focused to find pragmatic solutions
- Possibility to start on short notice
- Good IT-literacy, especially in MS Office
- Experience in working with recruitment software (Connexys) is a plus
- Strong all-round communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Fluent in Dutch and excellent command of English (written & spoken)
- Be able to work, learn and adapt in a very fast-paced environment (no 9 - 5 environment)
- Master’s or BSc’s degree or similar in HR or related subject